- Design of a winelabel for Brunello di Montalcino DOCG 2011
- / Castello Banfi
- About the Design:
- The label is clear, simple, subtle but elegant with a certain twist.
The textile tablecloth is a reference for the great tradition of wine and food in Italy.
- It is an artistic project born from the collaboration of Banfi with MOS, which celebrates the exclusive character of Banfi.
- Banfi Winary asked to create a label for a special limited edition of Brunello di Montalcino Castello Banfi 2011.
- The project involves the production of customized wooden boxes, each containing six numbered bottles of 750 ml., with a label designed by each artist.
The designers were inspired by their personalreinterpretation of the official label of Castello Banfi Brunello di Montalcino, driven in their work by the six pillars on which is founded the Banfi philosophy: Territory, Tradition, Innovation, Quality, Passion and Sustainability.